You: A talented, experienced Objective C developer with a passion for building robust and efficient iOS applications. You’ve already got a few great apps in the iTunes store and are hungry to contribute to a mobile app that’s changing the way the world learns. You dive head first into new, challenging projects and don’t need water wings to keep yourself afloat. Coming up with fresh ideas for exciting new features and non-traditional layouts is something that gets you excited. You work well with others and you enjoy what you do.
The job: You will contribute to every aspect of StudyBlue’s iOS products.
- Designing, implementing, and supporting software solutions for StudyBlue’s iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad product offerings.
- Working closely with StudyBlue’s UX designers and API developers.
- 2+ years working with the iOS SDK.
- Proficiency coding in Objective-C and C/C++.
- Comfortable working with XML, web services, and JSON.
- Experience with XCode or equivalent IDE.
- Experience with source control.
Nice to have.
- Professional experience coding server-side Java.
- You are good at sparging your mash with precision.