With the ups and down of changing weather and climate, it’s important to have a basic understanding on how the world works.
Check out these flashcard decks on astronomy and the atmosphere, from the inner layers of the earth to the planets and stars around us.
Here are a few important concepts to learn and understand:
- Lithosphere, faults, and what causes earthquakes
- The three types of volcanoes and hotspots
- What elements are found in the atmosphere
- Seafloor crusts & Tectonic Plates
- What elements can you find in the earth
- What is Planetary Geology?
Think you’ve got it? Here’s a little quiz to see if you’ve been paying attention!
- What is the most abundant gas in the atmosphere?
- What are the tallest volcanoes?
- Shield Volcanoes
- Cinder Cone Volcanoes
- Caldera Volcanoes
- Stratovolcanoes / Composite Volcanoes
Try out StudyBlue’s Homework Help for free to find out the answer!
For more fun atmosphere and astronomy facts, download StudyBlue for web, iOS & Android. Go Pro to unlock unlimited access to 500+ million student study materials including Homework Help and flashcards. Take your study game to another dimension today! ✌️✨
Plus, follow us on Twitter for weekly quizzes and fun facts on science, math, history, and more!