146. Notogenesis, neurulation, somitogenesis
Last Modified: 2012-05-28
- primitive streak
- neural tube
- week 3
- crucial structure in transformation of bilaminar into trilaminar embryo
- Embryo is at bilaminar blastoderm stage
- By bilaminar blastoderm development the period of blastogenesis terminates and begins the period of embryogenesis
- development of bilaminar into trilaminar blastoderm/embryo
- consisting of 3 germ layers: ectoderm, mesoderm, endoderm
- morphogenetic centre in mesoderm, endoderm and ectoderm development
- regulate epiblast cells migration and differentiation, that invaginate in its axis
- production of particular growth factor s/morphogens
- FGF8- fibroblast growth faktor
- E-cadherin expression decrease in epiblast cells
- ectoderm and endoderm are arranged as epithelium = CAM +
- mesoderm is not arranget as epithelium, histologically it is connective tissue – primary mesenchyme = CAM -
- Cell - signalling from primitive node and notochord, gen Brachyury – dorsal mesoderm formation in the middle and caudal part of embryo
- X gene defect – longitudinal axis shortening – caudal dysgenesis /regression
- BMP – bone morphogenetic protein
- FGF8 – fibroblast growth factor – determine, what will differentiate in ventral mesoderm – kidneys, gonads, bloodm vessels
- interaction of notochord with adjacent ectoderm
- Noggin, Chordin, Follistatin, neural inductors, for ectoderm to neuroectoderm in the region of forebrain and midbrain
- Hindbrain and spinal cord are induced by WNT and FGF expressed in the region of the caudal morphogenetic system.
•caudal end of notochord gets beneath the primitive streak/primitive groove, that becomes determined to neuroepithelium at that region
•primitive streak shortening
•neural plate lengthening
•neurulutaion (plate to tube development
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"