1.7 Conflict of Interest: Current Clients
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Property Tuesday
- 1.7 Conflict of Interest: Current Clients
Last Modified: 2012-01-09
- Not the present client; in the future b/c your talking about the possible things; can’t rely on what the computer tells you about the present time;
- ex. regarding representation of joint clients; but if they are adverse to one another then no
- Note: must have all three before going to 4 (informed consent
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"