341 Exam 1
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Business Administration
- Business Administration 341
- 341 Exam 1
Last Modified: 2011-07-06
Related Textbooks:Operations & Supply Mangement
goods w/ services= software, xbox, any type of support for a good
goods and services produced all/ all resources used
throughput=sales revenue-variable costs
- Have a cross--trained employees available to keep the constraint at full operation.
- Develop alternate routings
- schedule throughput to match capacity of the bottleneck.
- increase the capacity of the constraint
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"