- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- Earth And Planetary Sciences
- Earth And Planetary Sciences 01:460:100:01
Last Modified: 2012-04-04
- dissolution cavities- takes place near the water table in an uplifted sequence of limestone
- caves- form just below the water table, when the collapse, they form the karst landscapes
- sink holes- roof collapsing of caves form sinkholes
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"