750 notes parts 2
- The Ohio State University
- Business Marketing And Logistics
- Business Marketing And Logistics 750
- 750 notes parts 2
Last Modified: 2011-07-19
- requires effort,
- extensive & laborious,
- consumers form strong, accessible, & confidently held attitudes
- MAO is high
- Low effort
- MAO low
- based more on tangential or superficial analysis
- aims to predict Behavioral intentions
- Incorporates attitude specificity
- looks at how other people in social environment influence CB
- seeks to predict intention of act, easier because situationa factors could cause consuemr s not to engage in intended bahavior
Because she had read an article about Godiva chocolates only yesterday, Rosemary could easily retrieve her attitude from memory. Rosemary's attitude about Godiva chocolates is:
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"