8.5 Stops and Approaches
Last Modified: 2016-03-08
- Low risk
- Unknown risk
- High risk
- Request the violator’s operator’s license
- Request the violator’s registration and insurance papers
- Reasonable suspicion
- Probable cause
- “Standard walk up” (Left side only)
- Tactical left side walk up
- Tactical right side walk up
- P.A. Left side position
- P.A. Right side position
- Perceive the threat
- Evaluate intention and available delivery system
- Decide on an appropriate tactical response
- Act or respond to the threat
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"