Last Modified: 2011-10-17
1. small, non-speaking role
2. routine developed by a performer to enhance characterization
1. the beginning of a scene when the lights are off
2. a closed theater
1. an acting piece performed by 1 person
2. prepared for an audition
3. Comedy or drama
1. individual(s) who pay(s) the costs of the show
2. hopefully in return for financial profit
1. any prop carried or used by an actor on stage
2. actors always know where their props are
3. they don't let anyone touch them
1. table backstage where props are stored by prop mistress/mister
2. HANDS OFF!
1. individual who assists everyone
2. in anyway needed at rehersal
3. when the show goes up-he/she becomes boos
4. reputaion for being grumpy
1. time period immediatly after the shoe
2. the set is taken down
3. actors are expected to help in any way that does not violate union rules
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"