the most visible reminder of a company’s brand
the relationship of one ad to another throughout a campaign.
- Most important Point-Of-Sale merchandising tool (in-store)
- Has only 1/17th of a second to get attention.
- Takes into account:
Must protect contents
Must meet reasonable cost standards.
- Create pleasant or unpleasant responses
- Inform consumer about type of product
- Influence perception of quality, value and purity
So, package color is a critical component in marketing communication
-Increases heart rate & adrenaline
-Communicates power and vitality
-Stimulates a desire to conquer
-Conveys a sense of structure, sensibility, practicality and dependability
-Makes container appear larger
-May convey a cut-rate price image
-If not used properly, can detract from the perceived quality of the product.
-Implies cleanliness and purity
-Induces thoughts of sky and/or water
-Conveys feelings of serenity, prestige, confidence, knowledge and credibility
-Fresh, light, clean, airiness.
-Often used on low-fat and diet foods
-May be associated with dairy products, and so implies freshness and purity.
-Elegant and sophisticated
-Implies a sense of class and quality.
-Higher price may seem justified
1. Recognition – cut through the clutter?
2. Imagery – what does it say to the user?
3. Structure – easy to open?
4. Behavior – does the consumer want to purchase it?
-public relations efforts
-plus the intangible ‘emotional connection’ that exists in the consumer’s mind
- Who buys the brand? Why?
- Who doesn’t buy it? Why not?
- What do consumers want from it?
- Why do they keep coming back?
-limited client face time
-high profile clients
-multiple touch points
-even playing field
-creative license/mold breaking
-local & regional clients
-lack of formal training programs
-limited career growth
-no lateral opportunities
-inability to absorb loss
• Media Commissions
• Per Project
• Sub Contract/Product Work •! Retainer/Cost-Based Fees
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"Alice , Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"Tim , University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly!??I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"Jennifer , Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"Justin , LSU