AN Lec 10 Anterior thigh, medial thigh & knee joint
- Touro University (NV)
- Physician Assistant
- Physician Assistant Pa 2013 Session 1
- AN Lec 10 Anterior thigh, medial thigh & knee joint
Last Modified: 2012-11-05
– Femoral br. of genito femoral nerve (L1-L2 red)
- Medial border: medial margin of adductor longus
- Lateral border: sartorius
- Floor: iliopsoas & pectineus
- Roof: fascia lata & cribriform fascia, subcutaneous fascia
- Apex: continuous with adductor canal (terminates in adductor hiatus)
- femoral artery & saphenous nerve
- Opening: saphenous opening
- where greater saphenous vein joins the femoral vein
- Artery, vein & lymphatics located in femoral sheath
- lateral compartment contains femoral artery
- medial compartment contains femoral vein
- femoral canal contains deep inguinal lymph (Cloquet) node/ opening: femoral ring
* aberrant obturator artery origins from inferior epigastric artery instead of internal iliac artery
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"