Anatomy 264 FINAL
Last Modified: 2011-07-07
Related Textbooks:Seeley's Anatomy & Physiology
Related Textbooks:Seeley's Anatomy & Physiology with Connect Plus Access Card
- Endocrine-Regulates other organ systems
- Integumentary-Regulates temperature; prevents water loss; provides protection
- Lymphatic-Removes foreign substances from the blood; combats disease; maintains tissue fluid balance
- Muscular System-Produces movement; maintains posture; produces body heat
- Nervous System-Regulates other organ systems
- Urinary system-Removes waste products from blood; maintains water balance
- Sagittal plane-divides the body into right and left parts
- Median plane-divides the body into equal right and left halves
- Transverse (horizontal) plane-divides the body into superior and inferior portions
- Frontal (Coronal) Plane divides the body into anterior and posterior parts
- Mediastinum subdivides the thoracic cavity
- The Diaphragm separates the thoracic and abdominal cavities
- Pelvic bones surround the pelvic cavity
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"