Anti-Microbials, random pts
Last Modified: 2016-03-08
- anything w sulfa in the name
- diuretics(loops, thiazides, and CAIs)
- Probenecid, Celecoxib, and Sumatriptan
- for E. coli or S. saprophyticus
- H. influ
- E. coli
- Listeria(which is actually a Gram + rod)
- Salmonella and Shigella
- Gram + cocci +
- PEcK = Proteus, E. coli, and Klebsiella
- Gram +s and
- HEN PEcKS
- just adding H. flu, Enterobacter, Neisseria and Serratia
- Still have Proteus, E. coli, and Klebsiella
for Gram - only
vitB6 can help w hepatotoxicity and lupus
and a little hepatotoxicity
- decreased carb polymerization of mycabacterium cell wall by blocking arabinosyltransferase
- SE = optic neuropathy (red-green color blindness)
binds 23s RNA
- V. cholerae, Acne, Chlamydia, Ureaplasma, Mycoplasm pneumo, Tularemia, H. pylori, Borrelia burgoderfi, and Rickettsia
- also not for kids/pregnant women
- Pnemonia(atypical), URIs, and STDs
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"