Last Modified: 2011-07-06
- Increase market share- business, apps, reluctant
- Allow for side-by-side comparison
- It has the most versatility - portability + full-featured
- Design challenge - be a computer in a tiny form factor
- Context - National Mentoring Month
- Action - Developed opportunities, goals, and activities to reach them
- Results - Brought in $50K in new business and got media mentions
- Audience - iPods (kids, athletes) and iPhones (general, workers)
- Distribution - Retailers vs. ATT stores
- Consumer Decision - Impulse vs. Careful
- iPhone - Decision-making tool
- iPad - Enjoy media
- Remote Desktop - Ability to teach!
- Good - Beautiful design, fun to use
- Bad - Just a big iPhone, not necessary
- Easier to turn on/off bluetooth/wi-fi - Allow developers more control
- Automatic updates - Could drain battery life, cause confusion
- Sync wirelessly - Slower, frustrating
- Bad - Fewer perspectives
- Good - More confidence in teammates
- Mac App Store
- Verizon iPhone
- Apple TV sells a million
- Understanding the market
- Developing new products
- Bringing them to market
- Wireless sync
- Music subscriptions
- Macbook Pro
- Macbook Air
- Mac Mini
- Mac Pro
- iPod Classic
- Loss of exclusivity reduces subsidies, hurts margins.
- Android has wider distribution, variants.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"