BA 332 Exam 3 Review (Part 3 and 4 plus Article)
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Business Administration
- Business Administration 332
- BA 332 Exam 3 Review (Part 3 and 4 plus Article)
Last Modified: 2011-07-16
Define the broad definition of price.
The nature of the market and demand, competition, and other environmental factors make up the ___________ factors affecting price decisions.
Marketing objectives, marketing mix, costs, and organizational considerations make up the ___________ factors affecting price decisions.
1. Products quality and image must support its higher price.
2. Costs can't be so high that they cancel the advantage of charging more.
3. Competitors should not be able to enter market easily and undercut price.
1. Market is highly price sensitive so a low price produces more growth.
2. Production/Distribution costs must fall as sales volume increases.
3. Competition must be kept out of the market or the effects will be only temporary.
Combining several products and offering the bundle at a reduced price is known as _________-__________.
The purpose of marketing intermediaries is to match _________ from from producers to __________ of consumers.
What is the equation that determines the number of contacts without a distributor?
M x C
Where M is the number of manufacturers and C is the number of Contact.
M + C
Where M is the number of manufacturers and C is the number of Contacts.
1. Product availability
3. Customer Service
4. Market Information
New products, old products, and inventory relationships incentives to encourage _________ ___________.
___________ ___________ will begin selling new cars and truck on _________ in an attempt to regain market share in the U.S.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"