- University of Oklahoma
- Biochemistry 3053
- biochemistry 2-glycolysis
Last Modified: 2014-07-29
- In the pancreas, plays a role in the regulation of insulin.
- In the the liver, removes excess glucose from the blood.
- pyruvate kinase
- ATP/AMP ratio(high energy): inhibitor
- high citrate: inhibitor
- fructose-2,6,-bisphosphate: activator
- ATP: (-)
- alanine: (-)
- phosphorylation (covalent modification)
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"