Biology Test 3
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Biology 1220
- Biology Test 3
Last Modified: 2011-07-08
Related Textbooks:Biology with MasteringBiology™ (8th Edition)
- Hyphae from 2 distinct mycelia fuse (plasmogamy: fusion of cytoplasm from two parent mycelia)
- Mycelia are now heterokaryotic (“different nuclei”), heterogeneity in their karyotypes
- Karyogamy then occurs: fusion of nuclei, creates diploid zygote
- Accelerated rate of photosynthesis
- Co2 decreased 5x
- Global cooling & glaciation
- we now burn (electricity)
- global warming
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"