- Not have movement in joints
1. sutures: (skull) except as a child you will have movement till you osify, held together by fibers.
2. Goinesymphysis: imovable peg teeth for example.
Joints held together by strong ligamentous structures
- Allows very little movement
- Example tibiofibular joint
A joint that is sperated by fibular cartilage
- Example Symphyses pubis, invertible discs provides cushing of vertebrea.
Bone seperated by hyaline cartilage
-Example Sternocostal joint
- Very slight movement
Sign up for free and study better.
Get started today!