When renters decide to rent, what 2 primary factors of life circumstance do they consider?
- Flexibility and ability to move easily
- reluctance to maintain a house
As a CAM, what do your knowledge, skills, and decisions directly contribute to?
The financial success and value of property
What term describes an investment to increasing in value?
What other factors impact investments?
- Risk: possibility of losing some of initial investment
- Income: expected financial return from investment
- Liquidity: ease with which an asset can be converted to cash
Sign up for free and study better.
Get started today!