Ch 13 I what is abnormal behavior
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- Psychology 101
- Ch 13 I what is abnormal behavior
Last Modified: 2011-07-02
Related Textbooks:Psychology in Action
Related Textbooks:Psychology: From Inquiry to Understanding (A La Carte Edition. Second Edition.)
- criticized because converts moral and social questions into medical questions
- deviation from social norms
- maladaptive: how does impact person's ability to function?
- causes personal distress: cause person pain?
- power of a label
- awareness-> permites correction
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"