Last Modified: 2011-07-15
- open oceans
- equatorial regions
- coastal areas
- nutrients (in aquatic areas)
- water and temperature (terrestrial systems)
- permeable underground layers of rock, sand, gravel that are saturated with H2O
- 95% of our freshwater
- there is a shortage of nitrogen in the ecosystem
- it must be transformed from atmospheric gas to a form that can be used by plants
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"