Last Modified: 2016-03-08
An individual who establishes a new org w/o the benefit of corp sponsorship is called a(n) ______
______ are new-venture creators working inside big companies
· A(n) _______ has fewer than 100 employees
· Entrepreneurs need 2 things to start a biz: a(n) ______ and the ______
· Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts are examples of ______
· Five successful models for e-commerce are the transaction fee model, ________, intermediary model, affiliate model and subscription model
· His friends say Toby has an ‘entrepreneurial personality’; Toby likely has these characteristics: commitment, ________, opp obsession, tolerance of risk and uncertainty, creativity and self-reliance, and ________
· Two reasons for new-biz failure are ______ and _________
· Protected environments for new, small businesses are known as ______
· Suzanne is a micromanager; she finds it hard to ______
· John says he is “going public” w/ his company; he is planning a(n) ______
· A(n) ______ is a formal planning step that focuses on the entire venture and describes all the elements in starting it
· 5 key factors in a good biz plan are the ______, the opp, the ______, the context, and the risk & reward
· Ppl’s judgment of a company’s acceptance, appropriateness, and desirability is called ______
· Helen works in a big company and has an idea for a new product. To build support for her idea, she is looking for a top executive who will assist her, otherwise known as a(n) ______
· A(n) ______ is a product team designated to produce a new, innovative product
· Informal works on projects that employees choose to do outside their official projects is called ______
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"