Chaper 4: Contracts in Action
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Business Law
- Business Law Bla 201
- Chaper 4: Contracts in Action
Last Modified: 2012-02-15
2. Interpreted according to business custom and usage. Standard for industry.
3. Ordinary meanings of words
4. Incosistency of between provisions. Handwritten prevail over typed provisions
2. Fraud, duress, mistake
3. Not performable within 1 yr.
4. Ambiguities deserving of explanation
1. Real Estate
3. Not performable within 1 year
5. Over $500
6. Decedent's debts
3. Breach of contract
4. Agreement of the parties
5. Impossibility of performance
6. Supervening illegality
7. Death or destruction of subject matters
8. Frustration of purpose
Recission and restitution
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"