* Part of the postage meter that applies the postage.
* Part of the postage meter that belongs to the post office
* Used by doctor's office to record calls of a routine nature and to give the number of the answering service to call in emergencies.
* Answers calls after office hours and on weekends and holidays
* may have its own telephone line in a medical office
* all pages should be placed face down in the sending tray
* A way to send documents rapidly to locations outside the office
1) It is not turned on
2)It is out of paper
Sign up for free and study better.
Get started today!