Chapter 1 terms and concepts
- Skyline College
- Anthropology And Sociology
- Anthropology And Sociology 100
- Chapter 1 terms and concepts
Last Modified: 2014-06-29
- maintain objectivity and integrity in research
- respect the subject's right to privacy and dignity
- protect subjects from personal harm
- preserve confidentiality
- seek informed consent when data are collected from research participants or when behavior occurs in a private context
- acknowledge research collaboration and assistance
- disclose all sources of financial support
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"