Chapter 1 Terms
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Political Science
- Political Science 102
- Chapter 1 Terms
Last Modified: 2011-07-06
Related Textbooks:The Challenge of Politics: An Introduction to Political Science
1. public values are articulated debated and prescribed
2. diverse political actors(individuals, interest groups, local or regional governments, and actions) cooperate and struggle for power to satisfy their natal needs, protect their fundamental interests, and advance their perceived desires
3. policy judgments are made are implemented
3. Action has to be dispensable
4. Strike again
civil disobedience- have to be working against moral evil ex: slalvery, not paying taxes
one player insisting on total domination encounters resistance and employs brute physical force to destroy an opponent.- ultimate use of force in the struggle for power
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"