chapter 1 vocab
- University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- Mathematics 213
- chapter 1 vocab
Last Modified: 2017-02-16
- all nonzero rows are above any zero rows
- each leading entry of a row is in a column to the right of the leading entry of the row above it
- all entries in a column below a leading entry are zeros
- the leading entry in each nonzero row is 1
- each leading q is the only nonzero entry in its coloumn
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"