- American Council on Exercise
- Professional Fitness Trainer
- Professional Fitness Trainer 101
- Chapter 1
Last Modified: 2014-08-01
- upper region (neck)=7 cervical vertebrae. Smallest and most delicate
- mid region- 12 thoracic vertebrae. Each attached to a rib *Thorax=thoracic
- lower region= L for Lumbar vertebrae. Are the largest and heaviest. 5 lumbar, 5 fused sacrum and 4 fused coccyx
Pulmonary Artery = pumps deoxygenated blood to the lungs
Left Ventricle = pumps oxygenated blood out of the heart to the body
Plasma: is composed of nonliving water and dissolved solutes.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"