Last Modified: 2011-09-13
2. Study to identify patterns and trends
3. summerize the trends in a LAW
4. form a HYPOTHESIS
5. if correct, evolve into a THEORY
ex) density and volume
ex) 1 dozen = 12, 2.54cm=1inch
2. zeros located between nonzeros are significant
3. zeros to the left of the first non zero are NOT significant
4. zeros the right of the last non zero are significant if there is decimal point
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"