Chapter 12: Offering Your Life as a Living Sacrifice
- College of the Ozarks
- Health Promotion And Wellness
- Health Promotion And Wellness 6
- Chapter 12: Offering Your Life as a Living Sacrifice
Last Modified: 2011-07-19
1. State the goal.
2. Assess your present lifestyle
3. Design a specific plan
4. Predict obstacles
5. Plan intervention strategies
6. Assess compliance with the plan
7. Assess progress of your overall goal
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"