Last Modified: 2012-05-04
- identify target audience
- set advertising objectives
- determine advertising budget
- convey the message
- evaluate and select media
- create advertisements
- asses impact
- product focused advertisements
- institutional advertisements
- public service advertising
second. expenditures may change over the life cycle
third. the nature of the market and product influences the size of the advertisgin
second, firm decides what appeal would most effectively convey the message.
- red bull.... gives you wings
- nike... just do it
- TNT... we know drama
logos (logical), ethos (ethical) pathos (emotional)
- mass and niche media
- choosing the right medium
- determining the advertising schedule
- continuous schedule
- coupons, deals
- premiums (prize or award), contests
- sweepstakes, samples
- loyalty programs, POP displays
- rebates, product placement
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"