Last Modified: 2016-03-08
- Develop standard method for perform each job
- Select workers with appropriate abilities for each job
- train workers in standard methods
- support workers by plan their work and eliminate interruptions
- provide wage incentives to workers for increase output
- Demonstrated the importance of compensation for performance
- Initiated the careful study of tasks and jobs
- Demonstrated the importance of personnel selection and training
- Did not appreciate the social context of work and higher needs of workers
- Did not acknowledge variance among individuals
- Tended to regard workers as uninformed and ignored their ideas and suggestions
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"