Last Modified: 2014-08-07
to that class.
- The center of each class is called the midpoint (or class mark).
- The midpoint is often used as a representative value of the entire class.
- The midpoint is found by adding the lower and upper class limits of one class and dividing by 2.
- A bar graph in which the bar height represents frequency of an event.
- In addition, the bars are arranged from left to right according to decreasing height.
- First make a frequency table.
- Then, for each class, compute the relative frequency, f/n,
- Where f is the class frequency and n is the total sample size.
class and all previous classes.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"