Chapter 3 & 4 questions to know
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Statistics 350
- Chapter 3 & 4 questions to know
Last Modified: 2011-07-15
Related Textbooks:Mind on Statistics
- A population
- A census
- A random sample
- selection bias
- nonresponse bias
- response bias3
- 16% +/- 3.2%
- 16% +/- 6.4%
- 95% +/- 3.2%
- Unknown because we don't know the population proportion
- observational study
- gender and GPA are both response variables
- gender and GPA are both explanatory variables
- GPA is an explanatory variable and gender is a response variable
- Gender is an explanatory variable and GPA is a response variable
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"