A Way to Prove Two Segments or Two Angles Congruent
1) Identify two ___?___ in which the two segments or __?__ are ___?___ parts.
2) Prove that the ___?___ are congruent.
3) State that the two parts are __?__, supporting the statement with the reason: ____?____
1) triangles, angles, corresponding
3) Correspondin parts of congruent triangles are congruent
congruent sides of a triangle are called __?__.
the third side of the triangle is called the __?__.
the angle opposite the base is known as the __?__ __?__ of the isosceles triangle.
3) vertex angle
the Isosceles Triangle Theorem
Corollary 1 of Isosceles Theorem
An equilateral triangle is also equiangular.
Corollary 2 of Isosceles Theorem
Corollary 3 of Isosceles Theorem
always, sometimes or never?
1) the medians of a triangle are __?__ inside the triangle.
2) the altitudes of a triangle are __?__ inside the triangles.
1) Conclusion based on accepted statements (?,?,?,?,?and ?)
2) Conclusion __?__ be true if the hypothese are true.
1) definitions, postulates, previous theorems, corollaries, and given information.
1) Conclusion based on?
2) Conclusion os __?__ true , but not necessarily true.
1) several past observations.
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"Alice , Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"Tim , University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"Jennifer , Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"Justin , LSU