Chapter 3 Test Review
Last Modified: 2011-07-13
A Way to Prove Two Segments or Two Angles Congruent
1) Identify two ___?___ in which the two segments or __?__ are ___?___ parts.
2) Prove that the ___?___ are congruent.
3) State that the two parts are __?__, supporting the statement with the reason: ____?____
1) triangles, angles, corresponding
3) Correspondin parts of congruent triangles are congruent
congruent sides of a triangle are called __?__.
the third side of the triangle is called the __?__.
the angle opposite the base is known as the __?__ __?__ of the isosceles triangle.
3) vertex angle
the Isosceles Triangle Theorem
Corollary 1 of Isosceles Theorem
An equilateral triangle is also equiangular.
Corollary 2 of Isosceles Theorem
Corollary 3 of Isosceles Theorem
always, sometimes or never?
1) the medians of a triangle are __?__ inside the triangle.
2) the altitudes of a triangle are __?__ inside the triangles.
1) Conclusion based on accepted statements (?,?,?,?,?and ?)
2) Conclusion __?__ be true if the hypothese are true.
1) definitions, postulates, previous theorems, corollaries, and given information.
1) Conclusion based on?
2) Conclusion os __?__ true , but not necessarily true.
1) several past observations.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"