- University of Missouri- Columbia
- History And Political Science
- History And Political Science 1100
- Chapter 3
Last Modified: 2014-07-08
privileges and immunitites clause
Part of Article IV rt hat guarantees that the citizens of each state are afforded the same rights as citizens of all other states.
- Congress passes law to establish federal bank, Maryland passes tax to any bank that is not state ran
- The constitution's economic nature (Commerce Clause) topped with necessary and proper clause
- Makes no sense for the state to tax the federal government, when the government is the supreme law of the land
Revoked an existing state monopoly; Court gave Congress the right to regulate interstate commerce
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"