Last Modified: 2014-06-19
Related Textbooks:Organic Chemistry (with CengageNOW 2-Semester Printed Access Card)
- The degree to which a change [reactant] will affect the rate
- X & Y --> Rate=k[A]x[B]y
- Atom with formal, partial negative charge, and available pair of e-
- Attack nucleus
- Atom carries a formal positive charge, partial positive charge
- Can accept a pair of e-
- Negative ΔG
- Products favored at equilibrium
- Relative energy levels of reactants and products
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"