Chapter 7 Quiz + Part of Chapter 10
Last Modified: 2013-01-31
- replacement of an old motor with a new one in a piece of equipment
- a complete overhaul of an air-conditioning system
- the addition of a building wing
- the cost of installing a piece of equipment.
- Revenues would be correct
- Expenses would be understated
- Net Income would be overstated
- Continous life and transferability of ownership
- Limited liability of the stockholders
- Double taxation of distributed profits
- Government regulation
- preferred stockholders have priority in receipt of assets if the corporation liquidates
- preferred stockholders have priority in receipt of dividends
- obtain a charter from the state
- owners of the business, who are called stockholders
- a set of bylaws
- a board of directors
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"