- University of Missouri- Columbia
- Communication 1200
- Chapter 7
Last Modified: 2011-07-16
- learn more about your topic before developing main points
- evidence to become credible
- Inventory your research needs (what do I need to research)
- Find the Sources you need (where can you find them)
- Keep track of your sources (to create bibliography)
- Expertise (possession of knowledge)
- Objectivity (have no bias)
- Observational Capacity (observe for themselves)
- Recency (how recent)
- Periodicals (things that occur at regular intervals)
- Ask librarian
- Reference Works (compilations of background information ex. dictionary)
- Govt. documents
- set up
- plan questions
- conduct interview
- evaluate notes
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"