Last Modified: 2011-07-06
Related Textbooks:Readings in Multicultural Psychology
under what conditions does change blindness occur
- understand the problem
- generate hypotheses
- test hypotheses
- check results
what is an example of the sunken cost effect
- 3 months-random vocalization
- 6 months-more distinct babbling
- 1yr-babbling sounds that resemble familys language, one or more words and better comprhension
- 1.5 yrs-about 50 words, mostly nouns
- 2 yrs-two word phrases
- 2.5 yrs-longer phrases and short sentences,errors, comprehension increased
- 3yrs-about 1000 words, longer sentences, few errors
- 4yrs-close to adult speech
what are 2 advantages of bilingualism
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"