5) In a brief filed with the Supreme Court of Delaware, you cite the 1999 Maryland Court of Special Appeals case Judith A. Geduldig, et al., versus David B. Posner, et al. The case is reported in volume 129, page 490, of Maryland Appellate Reports, and in volume 743, page 247, of Atlantic Reports, Second Series.
6) In a brief filed with the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, you cite the 1999 First Circuit case Henry John Fernandes, et al., Plaintiffs-Appellants, versus Costa Brothers Masonry, Incorporated, Defendant-Appellee. This case is reported in volume 81, page 1149, of Fair Employment Practice Cases, and in volume 199, page 572, of Federal Reporter, Third Series.
7) In a brief filed with an Arizona state trial court, you cite the 2009 Supreme Court of Arizona case City of Phoenix v. Kenneth L. Fields. The case is reported in volume 201, page 529, of Pacific Reporter, Third Series, and in volume 219, page 568, of Arizona Reports. Assume that the usual practice in Arizona is to cite to both the state and regional reporters.
8) In a brief filed with a United States Court of Appeals, you cite the 1985 Michigan Court of Appeals case Lindsey Smith and Brenda Sanders, for themselves and for a class similarly situated, Plaintiffs-Appellants, versus The University of Detroit, a Michigan corporation. This case is reported in volume 145, page 468, of Michigan Appeals Reports; in volume 378, page 511, of North Western Reporter, Second Series; and in volume 29, page 384, of Education Law Reports.
9) In a brief filed with the Maine Supreme Judicial Court, you cite the 2010 Maine Supreme Judicial Court case Richard D. Smith versus Wanda Rideout. This case is reported in volume 1, page 441, of Atlantic Reporter, Third Series. This case was given the sequential number of 69 by the Maine Supreme Judicial Court.
10) In a brief filed with the South Dakota Supreme Court, you cite the 2010 South Dakota Supreme Court case Advanced Recycling Systems, Plaintiff and Appellee, versus Southeast Properties Limited Partnership, Defendant and Appellant. The case is reported in volume 787, page 778, of North Western Reporter, Second Series. This case was given the sequential number of 70 by the South Dakota Supreme Court.
"The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8, and graduated with honors!"Jennifer Colorado School of Mines