Complex Cognition- Open Ended
- University of California - Irvine
- Education 173
- Complex Cognition- Open Ended
Last Modified: 2011-07-04
- thinking about our own thought, process of how we do
- problem of assuming they know “illusion of knowing”
- the monitoring and control of thought
- creating a path to a specific goal (what to do)
- getting from point a to point b the space between is “problem space”
- friendships, food, what to do, how to have a successful day
- evaluation of ideas (is this true)
- coherence-facts are consistent
- correspondence- backed up
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"