Data Conversions - Exam 2
- Old Dominion University
- Information Technology
- Information Technology 317
- Data Conversions - Exam 2
Last Modified: 2014-06-14
- 0-1 = 1 with carried 1
- Multiply by desired base exponent
- Divide by desired base using remainder method
- Separate each character/integer
- Remainder method to find binary equivalent
- Separate into nibbles (4 bits)
- Each nibble represents character/interger
- Do NOT Add
- Place next to each other
- Separate each integer
- Groups of 3
- Remainder method to find Binary equivalent
- Separate into groups of 3
- Convert to binary using base 2
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"