· Boarder between Russia and China was something that the Russian Empire put in to place in 1858
closer to boundaries tension about who’s land it is
· Japan: continued occupation of Kuril and Sakhalian Islands.
concern: Russia has concern over expansion of NATO countries in to the area
· did not look favorably to the edition of Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania to becoming native forces.
· bribery services
· protection services
· 800,000 different organizations within Mafia
· biggest influences in construction, drug dealing, prostitution
· 25% of economic output
· has 35% of world’s reserves
· largest exporter
· largest non-OPEC producer of oil
· output of oil is greater of the US
· twice the reserves of USSoviet Union Era
· ½ of all natural gas and oil ends up in Belarus and Ukraine
· 16% of crude oil heads into Europe
· 25% of natural gas heads into Europe
Siberian gas pipeline: connects to Western Europe through the Ukraine
Yamal-Europe pipeline through Belarus
Blue Stream pipeline through Turkey.
"The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8, and graduated with honors!"Jennifer Colorado School of Mines