DENVER II Test
Last Modified: 2012-06-21
Related Textbooks:Maternal & Child Nursing Care (3rd Edition) (MyNursingLab Series)
- The numbers along the bottom & top of the score sheet indicate months then years
- Rs on the left end mean they can be passed by parental report
- Nos. on the left end mean see footnote
- Fine motor adaptive
- Gross motor
- Child is not expected to do all the items
Subtract: if taking from months and year - add 12 to months
- Watch child to see if will do test items spontaneously
- Talk to parent about skills can do
- Start with social/personal items
- Language items third
- Gross motor items last - children get excited & won't want to do quiet items
- Get three consecutive Ps & move up the chart
- Must test up to age line
- Move up the chart if time
- Stop when you have three Fails in a row = child's ceiling
Child gets three chances for each item
Maximum of one caution
Screen again at next interval
One or more delays
Rescreen in one to two weeks to r/o fatigue, illness, etc.
If still suspect - may need referrals
NO: Has not had a chance to try this item - IE brush teeth
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"