Ear and Eye
- University of South Carolina - All Campuses
- Biological Sciences
- Biological Sciences 102
- Ear and Eye
Last Modified: 2011-12-07
- Can't see objects up close
- Object is focused behind retina instead of on it
- unequal curvature of cornea
- Eye can't focus on light, so things are blurry
- Unable to see fine details
- Clouding of the lens
- Due to aging
- Built up pressure causes damage to optic nerve
- Unknown cause
- Sex linked trait
- Cant' distinguish colors
- "near sightedness"
- Can't see objects far away
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"