education and computers
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- Business 370
- education and computers
Last Modified: 2011-07-19
- do not plan or design around technology, it should be part of your ACT
- a process by which teachers evaluate their own work and change it as needed
- know the learners
- state your objective
- establishing learning environment
- identify teaching and learning strategy
- identify and select technology
- make a summative evaluation
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"