Last Modified: 2013-02-13
- native american leader
- speech: 1774
- no longer a threat to Jefferson
- Spanish explorer
- spanish explorer
- gets stuck and is prisoner; learns language and culture
- conquered aztecs in 1519
- was thought to be a God
- trade, stealing, violence
- 200 years hindsight after Cortes
- Rhode Island in 1663
- separation of church and state
- indian chief
- spoke to white men
- sarcasticly uses brother
- wanted to unite natives against white men
- uses brother to unite
- speech in
- "A Short Narrative Of My Life"
- minister and teacher
- Chief Logan Speech
- Thomas Jefferson no longer afraid
- Reply to Missionary Jacob Cram
- Speech to The Osages
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"