- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine Vm 833
- environmental factors
Last Modified: 2011-07-15
geological formations, vegetation and climate
- nonspecific chronic canine pulmonary dz in old dogs in urban residence
- noise-decreased milk production, increase in rat abortions
- Temporal dz-seasonal variations
- Tropics-dry and wet months-variations
- cold stress predisposes to dz
- wind-carry infectious agents over long distances (FMD virus, arthropod vectors)
- risk of respiratory dz increases in cool damp weather
- drought-dec milk yield and wt gain
climate in small confined spaces
terrestrial-over surface of leaves, affects d'ment of arthropods and helminths
biological-surface of a host's body, change during course of dz and enhance dz spread
larger micorclimates-calf house, pen, etc.
Housing-ventilation, bedding, floor surfaces, protect from harsh macroclimate
nutrition-well nourished-live longer, feeding certain diets-gastric torsion
management-stocking densities, replacement policy (all in all out), occupation
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"