Environmental Studies: Final Guest Speakers/Videos
- College of Charleston
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Studies 200
- Environmental Studies: Final Guest Speakers/Videos
Last Modified: 2011-06-30
Cary Fowler (Video)
- TED talks
- agriculture: seed bank
- The Future of Food
- genetic engineering -> negative
- patents on seeds
- starting education young
- green building (affordable <- challenge)
- country local firsts
- perma culture
- organic certification farming is very strict!
- buying local!
- fields to families: harvest as much as possible and take them to food banks, shelters
- "sustainable agriculture is providing for everybody"
- farmers markets: take what canot be sold/repackaged and distribute to different agencies
- Art Exhibit
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"